Please contact Unifiedcomms Group HR
directly at +603-5163 2952 or
e-mail us at email@example.com
if you would like to learn more about
the positions available.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for monitoring and supporting all outage related events. We would be looking for highly motivated individuals to drive the resolution of any service-impacting events within the Global Infrastructure. The NOC Engineer would play a key role by coordinating operations and engineering teams in order to identify and triage outages, verify service impact to the users, send out status updates, dispatch the appropriate subject matter experts and identify root cause to implement a fix.
- Willingness to work 24 x 7 with flexible hours and different shift during the week & weekend to support for hardware, operating systems and applications for NOC.
- Perform problem determination and problem resolution for multiple computer systems, including Windows and Linux.
- Providing a high quality of service to customers, including managing calls to service level agreements and ensuring that customer feedback during the incident is appropriate.
- Document customer communications in the forms of Trouble Tickets, Service Orders or account notes.
- Performs troubleshooting based on established procedures and script.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls/Mails from existing and future customers, partners and vendors.
- Engaging other groups as required to ensure speedy resolution of faults.
- Proactively tracking and escalating as appropriate.
- Monitor hardware/software proactively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree of any Information Technology.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in Window Server/Linux system administration.
- Experience in system support and administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge in Networking, Server Hardware and Software troubleshooting will be added advantage.
- Experience in administrating database such as Oracle and MySQL will be added advantage.
- Ability to work in shifts for 24x7 coverage
- Ability to be a team player and self-starter who displays attention to details
Interested candidates, please e-mail your comprehensive resume together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, post it to:
Unifiedcomms Group HR
Unified Communications (OHQ) Sdn Bhd
Level 2, The Podium, Wisma Synergy
No 72, Persiaran Jubli Perak
Seksyen 22, Shah Alam
40000 Selangor Malaysia