Please contact Unifiedcomms Group HR
directly at +603-5163 2952 or
e-mail us at email@example.com
if you would like to learn more about
the positions available.
Service and Support Analyst
The Service and Support Analyst provides first line helpdesk support and first level troubleshooting of incidents reported by internal and external customers. The person occupying this position assists customers to log, process and works closely with other tiers of the technical support function to secure the restoration and resolution of hardware, software and any other incidents and problems that affect the performance of systems deployed and in production. The Service and Support analyst also handles enquiries, information requests and service requests from customers via phone, email or fax and serves as the primary contact and coordination point for system preventative maintenance and upgrade/enhancement activities. This position is additionally responsible for performing routine system health-checking, generating statistical reports and performing data and trend analysis to assure system and service performance are maintained at the expected levels.
- To be responsible for delivering first level post-system implementation maintenance and support services on a timely basis per service level agreement(s).
- To perform first level troubleshooting by logging, capturing, clarifying, understanding, tracing and analyzing issues and incidents reported by customers, with emphasis on effectively documenting facts and gathering the data required for further escalation and root cause analysis with/by the next tier of technical support.
- To serve as the primary liaison between the internal operational teams and customers for technical related support issues.
- To provide routine support and regular status report(s) to internal and external customers on timely basis for close monitoring system health and tracking of system incidents and problems.
- Responsible for performing daily, weekly & monthly system health-checking and the generation and analysis of statistical reports to assure system and service performance to expected levels.
- To provide daily, weekly & monthly revenue analysis and review reports to identify potential revenue leakages, service and system usage trend(s) to support the business team.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Computer/Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience, working experience in telecom industry is advantageous.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Networking, Windows, Linux.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, MySQL and SQL scripting.
- Able to multi-task effectively.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical, systematic and organized.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency in attending to matters.
- Dependable, strong sense of responsibility to achieve results.
- Pleasant personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- History or experience in dealing with foreign cultures is advantageous.
Interested candidates, please e-mail your comprehensive resume together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, post it to:
Unifiedcomms Group HR
Unified Communications (OHQ) Sdn Bhd
Level 2, The Podium, Wisma Synergy
No 72, Persiaran Jubli Perak
Seksyen 22, Shah Alam
40000 Selangor Malaysia